Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A 1000 apologies

I wonder if anyone remembers that from Mind your language? The sitcom was quite popular when I was about eight or nine I think?

Anyway yes indeed I would like to apologize 1000 times for being MIA. My mum's here with my youngest brother and some other relatives for 3 weeks. Of course to visit her only grandson who lives all the way across the globe and so far I'm loving the company!

I get to taste mum's home cooked meals again and have sort of a break =) so all is good!

I miss crafting though and haven't had the time to actually sit and make something because you know how it is when families get together right? Right now I'm actually winding down after some serious packing for a trip to Paris tomorrow!

We're going to Disneyland and hopefully this time I'll get to go on some fun rides (last I went in 2009 I was in my 2nd trimester so just took a lot of photos). Wish me luck since I'll be handling my active toddler this time round!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment