Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CCW Card Challenge

Hi everyone!

I'm finally back to my so called regular daily routines after having my mum over for three weeks in June. Missing them though - the fun idle chats, the food, the pampering...Now I'm having relatives over for my cousin's graduation but they have a pretty tight schedule being here and there and I only see them for a few days before they go back.

Right on to the card challenge! This week's theme is 'For a teacher' and our sponsor is Whimsie Doodles. Do head over their shop because they have adorable digis! The lucky winner for this week will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Online Store.

Anyway looks like most of the design team fell in love with the cute graduating owl! Here's my card -

Hope you join us for the challenge! Good luck!

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Nora a beautiful card. I hope you are not missing your mum too much. It must be awful that they only get to visit for such a short while :O( XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nora! Glad you enjoyed your mums visit. How was Disneyworld?
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete