Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scrap Map Saturday

This week's scrap map has a fun stamping theme to it! I love collecting stamps but I think I need to start using them more! Using stamps I can create unique backgrounds or personalize my own look to a layout.

Here's the sketch create by Sarah W, followed by my take.


I love playing with my glimmer mists! And to pair it up with stamping is additional fun!

On this LO I first sprayed red glimmer mist to achieve those blotches of ink I like (spray near the paper for bigger splatters and further away for a finer mist). I've stamped the background for the picture with a Hero Arts background stamp. After putting my photo and embellishments into place, I used a couple of stamps from Tim Holtz's sets to tune in with the look I wanted to achieve.

Hope you join us for some stamping fun over at CCW's Scrap Map Saturday!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment