Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Before I forget

It's coming towards the end of May and I'm just amazed (alarmed, rather) at how quick time is passing us by!

Anyway, a few months ago I requested for a shot as a guest designer for A Trip Down Memory Lane since they were having calls for monthly designers. I was lucky enough to get a callback and was asked to design with some lovely papers from Webster's Pages - one of the companies whose papers I absolutely adore (although not necessarily know what to do with!) LOL

I received a lovely bunch of papers, cardstock and trim from their line 'Country Estate.' After the initial gushing over how gorgeous the papers were, I had the daunting task of actually creating something from them! I tried my best and was pleasantly pleased with the results.






I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Mel Hand for the wonderful chance of creating for them.

For more inspiration from both me and their in-house design team, please click here.

Hope to be back soon - the chilly change in weather seems to be affecting my throat =s got to up the Vit Cs!

No comments:

Post a Comment