Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some LOs to share

Sorry about being MIA for a while but time just flew on by without me noticing!

Anyway just a quick post today since there's sun sun and more sun to absorb on this fantastic Saturday!

First up is an LO using the new paper line from Tim Holtz 'Crowded Attic' as my background. I've cut out some frames from Webster's Pages Life's Portrait paper line (which I have been hoarding) and some rub ons from Basic Grey's Curio (which I absolutely love love love!). I've finally stamped some chandeliers from a My Mind's Eye stamp set.


The 2nd LO I have here uses Webster's Pages as the background with more cut out frames and a dress form. I've added some flat white pearls to make it look like a necklace. Butterflies are from the BG Curio line again. Other embellishments include some paper roses, Prima bling and a vintage looking clock charm from a necklace I got at Primark!


I finally busted open my Echo Park 'Life is good' collection pack. It's not essentially my usual colour palette but I do like to take a different approach from time to time. Plus the picture was of me and my cousins so it really shouted girly to me. LOL


That's all I have for you today! I've made some cards and probably will make some more soon so I'll post about that soon! Enjoy the weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO's, Im a huge fan of EP and love what you have done with it

    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete