Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

7gypsies

My altered artist tray is finally DONE!

This project set me back a week because I wanted the right embellishments, the right photos, the right mood, everything and when I saw that Tim Holtz glass vials were already here I did not hesitate to grab them! I've been looking for such vials here and in Brunei but no such luck so imagine my giddiness when I finally had my hands on them! The tiny light bulbs are fab too!

Anyway, on to pictures!



Used foam stickers to raise up some elements and red adhesive tape which you can find here.


Altering this tray didn't take too long - the cutting and measuring were actually kind of therapeutic and it was exciting to see it come along nicely. After all the fussy cutting all you needed to do was embellish and voila!

The 7gypsies tray is available in different sizes but this one appealed to me because of the odd sized windows. I used some 7gypsies stickers, Maya Road calender bingo numbers and symbols and a lot of Tim Holtz's Idea-ology range.

Hope you like it! And if you do have an artist tray don't hesitate to have a go! It's so much fun if you're looking for an alternative craft outlet other than cardmaking or scrapbooking! However, saying that I'm now in the mood to create layouts, layouts and oh layouts!

Till then happy Sunday! (or what's left of it!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora - I LOVE the artist tray, it looks fab!Congrats on the DT too!

    ReplyDelete