Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So far

January has come and gone in a blink of an eye but luckily I've gone ahead and did some crafting!

I created an 8x8" canvas for our new home (we recently moved apartments in December). It had been quite a while since I did anything crafty since most of my tools and such were in boxes so I was pretty happy with the outcome. It even won a challenge here!


My 1st LO of 2011 was based on SIC's sketch challenge. I love the sketch that my friend Vivs came up with! I didn't manage to submit it on time though but did it all the same.


I also made an LO set by the FSFS monthly challenge group also based on a sketch. It was really challenging for me to use more than one or two photos but in the end I managed to and quite liked it.


Also in January I participated in the first ever international guest designer challenge over here. AND I WON! I couldn't believe it! It's my favourite LO at the moment because of the picture I took of my son looking out the window. I'm glad I did it some justice.

Here was my entry.


So what do you think?

My crafty life has been pretty good and I'm hoping for more crafty time soon!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment