Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

G45 Le Romantique

It's been 12 days? Seriously?

Sorry to have left you hanging but here's the G45 mini album I finished up for the altered box earlier. I used pictures of our wedding that took place in 2008. I didn't journal much here, just put in random quotes of love and focused more on the photos.

If you're wondering what kind of wedding we had, it's a Malay wedding and you can click here to know more about my culture and roots - I'm from Brunei Darussala
m by the way =)

Now onward to pictures!


The cover - embellished with charms, TH keyhole and Prima bling


Each page I embellished with lace/ribbon to add an extra romantic feel - not easy to do for someone who prefers simple and minimal most of the time LOL


The mini tucked nicely inside the altered box

And that's that! I've got another post coming up soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment