Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm back

Sincere apologies from moi on the sudden hiatus.

It's just that we've had to move to a new apartment (with really short notice) so you can imagine the flurry of activity I was in. We've sort of settled in the new place now (at least my craft room's ready lol)

Anyway to catch up on things, I'm sure you've seen the DTs lovely creations for the April mini kit and also the new April scrap map is up (you can view it at the top right corner there). I also had the opportunity to work with the lovely, lovely April kit.



The papers are from Pink Paislee's 'Prairie Hill' collection and oh how I love them! The muted colours with added vintage flair was perfect to go with black and white photos OR with muted coloured photos that you can easily edit with a lot of available apps =)

Here's one I particularly like -


If you're a subscriber, hope you have fun with the kit!

You can also purchase these bargain kits (at only £9.99) as one-offs too. They provide just the ample amount of paper, cardstock and embellishments to gear up your mojo - love that!

I have a couple of layouts to share so hopefully I'll be back soon!

Don't forget to join in on the challenges here.

Till then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment