Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Card share

I used to think that buying 6x6 paper pads would be okay. Err apparently not if you don't use them much! LOL So in the spirit of stash busting, I've been making some more cards. Especially with papers I don't usually use on layouts.

Here's two I made yesterday which I quite like! So girly!

(Papers - My Mind's Eye, Sentiment and die set - My Favorite Things, Pearls - Papermania, Doily - Creative Craft World)

(Papers - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan (AmCrafts), Sentiment - Lawn Fawn, Hearts stamp - SJ Little Musings)

It's been raining for the past week. The rain reminds me so much of home especially when there's thunder but I think I've had enough! C'mon Mr Sun come out come out wherever you are! Well he did show his face for about a minute or two today so I'm thankful for that. 

Hope it's sunny where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment