Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Crazy Card Challenge

Boo! That's the title of my card for the card challenge this time. I apologize for the post being a day late. Our internet has been wonky and I couldn't publish my blog post because of it!

Anyhoo, our sponsors this time is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.



One lucky winner will win 3 digital images of their choice - what could be better?

I was given this Eerie (well to me she was) witch sitting down admiring the moon perhaps? (LOL)


Had fun colouring her in and I made a step card as her base. (Click on link for the YouTube tutorial).

Hope you join us for some card fun at CCW.

P/s - Don't forget to also join our October Scrap Map too! My mojo for layouts are still out there somewhere *sigh* but I hope to get a kickstart on creating them again soon!!

*Next post will announce the MMS winner - sorry it took a while. Been busy with my cousin who's here visiting from India!*

No comments:

Post a Comment