Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

On a mission

To destash that is! I've been quite the hoarder these past few months so at the moment I'm staying away from online shopping! Or at least until CCW gets in Sweet Threads that is LOL

Anyway, here's a couple of projects I've done in the hopes of using up my never (it seems) ending stash.

For some of my really (hmm circa 2007) old embellishments, I've used them to make these really fun simple cards. I still think they're cute though!



Using my hoard of Tim Holtz's 'Lost and found' paper pad I've created this travel journal following the Live with Prima show. The tutorial was done by Julie Fei Fan Balzer and like she says it's quick and easy and uses up 12x12s in a cinch! So love love that!


I've made some layouts using some gorgeous papers that I've rediscovered.


I've finally used my Prima masks - and I love the effect it has with this LO of my son. I love this photo of him taken using the Hipstamatic app on my iphone ages ago!


Used my Crate Paper 'Restoration' line to create this mighty simple LO. This LO is essentially my style - simple and direct to the point har har but I love it since I want it to focus more on the photo. And the twine OH boy do I love twine!!

That's all for now folks, I'm in the midst of creating my husband's birthday mini and here's a peek. I hope I can share it with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment