Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Scrap Map Challenge

Woah it's been a long long time since I've posted here!

I've been on a hiatus since we went back to Brunei for the summer holidays. Will try to blog about home in another post.

Anyway Scrap Map is here again!

This time we've got a lovely sketch and my how the GDT and DT have come up with such lovely layouts! As for yours truly, my mojo is stuck =( but will do my best to finish it soon. Moreover, hubby's got the flu oh no! Hope the rest of us won't get affected though.

Here's the sketch



[Scrap%2520Map%2520Oct%255B12%255D.jpg] 

and you can see all the awesome work created by the others HERE.

Hope you have a lovely weekend everybody. It's great to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora and welcome back. Hope your mojo returns soon along with hubby's good health.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete