Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

CCW Card Challenge

Hello everyone!

We're back with a card challenge. Our sponsors this time are Bugaboo stamps.

and one lucky winner will get the prize below!


Our theme this week is 'Grandparents'. I went ahead and chose this cheeky chap since I thought of a grandson sending his grandparents a card saying he loves them even though he's a 'bit' naughty (maybe I can send this to my parents from my son since he's quite a handful! LOL).



I made a simple card with some basic stamping, wrapped some twine around the front and added a yummy peppermint looking button.

Hope you like it and hope you join us with our latest challenge!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Nora what a cute image !! I do LOVE your card !!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image and your card is super.

    ReplyDelete